THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 19, 2010

NAILS NAILS NAILS!!!!!!

I absolutely love all things nails. Nail art, nail polish, nail care... I'm always looking for a cool new nail polish. I have over 50 bottles of nail polish and growing. I have neon colors, metallic colors, glitter polish, and even matte. I don't know what I would do without nail polish. I usually change colors 1 or 2 times a week. I wear nail polish so much that when I don't wear any for a week, my nail beds hurt. Like they're literally in pain. It's sort of a throbbing kind of feeling. Anyways, I recently bought Chic Print for Nails from Sephora for $15. It's a sticker with a really cute print on it that you put on your nails. It takes a lot of skill to get them on evenly. There are 8 different prints.

Anchor



Stars (I bought this one)



Checkers



Tiger



Fishnet



Chrome Lace



Black & Gold Geometric



Skulls

These are perfect if you're not fan of polish. They only last about 2 days though, which I don't like considering I paid $15 for them, but 16 come in a pack and I change my nail color very often anyway so I guess 2 days isn't that bad.

0 comments: